A 1966 Rolex Datejust 14K gold and stainless steel wristwatch with diamond pie pan dial. This luxury timepiece has a 14K yellow gold fluted bezel that surrounds a pie pan dial with diamond hour markers, gold baton-style hands, and a magnified date window. This distinctive watch is displayed on a 14K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1560 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||1.66 Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Patented Stainless Steel, 1600|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Markings on Bracelet/Fob:||Stainless Steel, Rolex With Hallmark Crown, 14K Trim U.S.A.|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||10|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.15 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is 14K yellow gold and stainless steel.
- aftermarket dial.
- has a pie pan dial.
- the band is stretched.
- date change @ 11:43.
- includes Rolex Service Division box.
- lug to lug measurement is 43.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- bracelet measures 8.00” including case.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 58.80 dwt.