A 1984 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch with the rich elegance of 18K yellow gold and stainless steel displayed on the timeless Oyster design. This luxury wristwatch has a fluted 18K yellow gold and stainless steel bezel that frames a black dial with gold stick hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window at the three o’clock mark. The classic timepiece is set on a stainless steel case back and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual Date|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2135, Quick Set Date, 29 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 69000A|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Markings on Bracelet/Fob:||Rolex Hallmark Crown, Steelinox, Swiss Made|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is 18K yellow gold and stainless steel.
- the dial has been refinished.
- the clasp shows signs of repair work.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- bracelet measures 6.75” including case.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 35.60 dwt.