A 1964 Rolex Oyster Date Precision stainless steel stem wind wristwatch. A luxury watch that features a black gilt dial with gold stick hour markers, Dauphine style hands and a magnified date window. This distinctive timepiece is framed with a round smooth stainless steel bezel and is displayed on a stainless steel Rivet style Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster date Precision|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1215 Stem Wound, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Patented Stainless Steel, 6694, 11.64|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Markings on Bracelet/Fob:||Steelinox, Rolex, Patented & Registered, Swiss Made|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- stainless steel Rivet Oyster bracelet.
- gilt dial.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.
- bracelet measures 7.25” including case.